At Metro Homes SA we are committed to building quality homes that are eco-friendly.
Our homes are built following the nationally accredited program, FirstRate5 and are all completed with a 6 star energy rating or VARB report. Our aim is to reduce the energy consumption in your home and to increase the sustainability of our resources.
By looking at each of the items listed below, our objective is to improve the general thermal performance of the home and significantly reduce energy costs.
- Passive energy design such as home orientation shading
- Water efficient appliances (such as toilets and showers)
- Upgrade insulation option
- Comfort plus and double glazing options
- Energy efficient cooling/heating
- Lighting (fluro as a standard and now LED options)
- Ceiling fans
- Rain water tanks
- Solar electrical
- Solar hot water and energy efficient appliances options
Once your home is completed, Metro Homes SA will provide you with a full energy report at handover outlining all the benefits to you and the accredited 6 Green Star rating or VARB report.